2 August 2013

I can't think without my glasses

Today I went for a simple laid back denim look. A pair of blue denim and a green sleeveless top was super cool, but on second thought I wore my blue and white stripe jacket over and I was good to go.

And my glasses lol.I've had it for months but never wore it because it was never seen, but today the glasses did the trick. Hope y'all love it.Have a great weekend,*Hugs









                             Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments.
                                                           xoxo Ndi'kim

8 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    follow you on gfc & bloglovin :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll glad you love it.will follow back

      Delete
  2. you rock girl.love the purse. www.africaintels.com.what can make a two year old baby to have smelly discharge.pls your opinion is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mehn!!!
    your glasses i love!!!pls give me lol
    www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love wearing glasses too and theyre not even prescribed ollove the whole look chick x
    kerrimelcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete