8 July 2013

The Closet fair

Hey dearies, trust y'all had an amazing week. I had such a great and busy week.                                 On Saturday I attended the  long awaited closet fair, It was funfiled,so many fashionably items to choose from.And the prices were just amazing, I mean really affordable.
Two of my fav girls where with me and they made it more fun.

                                                    This cake is just as sweet as it looks...yummie

        Chioma's pick...I just love this shoes

                                                         Ndi'kim's pick...currently lusting over lace.


                                                                        Felicia
                                                                         Chioma








                                                                    Stop shopping and turn for the camera.
                                                       ok...lets have a break and have drinks.


                                                            Who wouldn't love 9ja????











                               Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments.
                                                           xoxo Ndi'kim

5 comments:

  1. I want those shoes! All of them!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are lovely and the shoes
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love looking at these kind of places.Oh my eyes are seeing bags.They look beautiful.
    xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete