12 July 2013
Style Inspiration-Denim jackets
Denim jackets may have spent the last few seasons as a forgotten staple in the back of many closets, but it’s time to take them out of hiding and embrace their versatility and style. Denim jackets are the perfect transitional piece. They look just as great paired with flirty dresses as they do with the most casual tees and leggings. Throw a jean jacket over any outfit and you’ll be ready to rival these examples from our favorite street style mavens.
1. Keep your look simple with black & white stripes. Layer on a dark denim jacket and add a pop of color with your lipstick (or your heels).
2. A denim jacket toughens up a little flirty skirt — add a hat and ankle booties for a little edge.
3. I love how Jessica styled her denim jacket with a sweet floral romper. It would look equally as cute with a floral dress!
4. Try an edgy look with an embellished jacket, graphic tee and flats.
5. Kelly shows us how denim on denim can be totally chic, especially when paired with sexy pumps.
6. A denim jacket works perfectly with bright or patterned pants. We love Jane’s neon yellow look.
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments.