26 July 2013

Monochrome & Denim

  I was going for a birthday party,and was runing late,but then I am like"hey girl you don't waste a pretty outfit"so I stopped for few shoots with my phone.Please pardon the picture quality.
I saw this denim on monochrome look online few months ago.And just as confused as I was today not knowing what to wear since it wasn't a serious kinda birthday party,just a small home party.While looking for what to wear in my closet,i stumbled on my monochrome jean then immediately I knew I had to recreate the look I saw.I hope y'all love this look as much as I do.*Hugs*
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments.
                                                                   xoxo Ndi'kim

13 comments:

  1. You look amazing!
    Love the pants and how you paired it with denim.


    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love it! Makes me wish I had those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pants :D Stripes are everywhere now and I love it.

    Feel free to enter the giveaway on my blog -

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/07/first-giveaway-firmoocom.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit on point! Very much!
    Paired nicely :)

    X

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pants fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pants,,,,fine geh oh no woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pants, you look AMAZING! lovely blog as well, perhaps we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveli n amazing,ndi I like

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those legs look awfully loooooooooooooong ;) Love the pants :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes,you look lovely :) I never liked these striped jeans but your combination makes it better girl
    xx

    ReplyDelete