20 July 2013

I see green everywhere

It's such a beautiful world. Today felt so fresh. I was invited for Karaoke (No! I can't sing not trying to be beyonce,just faking it till I make it lol) in one of my fav places LA MANGO.
I fell in love with this place when I first went there with my no 1 man "hubby".He kept on telling me how fresh  and natural it was. Not until I got there, it just felt like home away from home. It's fresh, natural, i mean all you'll see its green. Not to forget the swimming pool which is about 9ft deep and always clean.
I love this place so much that I celebrated my last years birthday there. Aside that it's a lounge and restaurant, its such a lovely place to chill and have a day out with nature.
 
So back to my karaoke. It was a fun night, i sang beautiful songs horribly*covers face*fact is I am such a horrible singer. Aside my horrible voice I had a lovely dinner, I loved it because I love fish.
Truth be told, its a very beautiful world we live in, and I am thankful everyday.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


                      Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments.
                                                        xoxo Ndi'kim

14 comments:

  1. lool! you should hear me sing :(
    i love what you are wearin, so comfortable yet still stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cassie,am sure yours can't be as bad as mine.lol

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes! Great outfit. :)

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit! And you are gorgeous!!

    Come check out and follow my blog?
    XOXO
    Ashley
    http://glitterandgold-lovin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic! Did no one see the fish, gush made me hungry, looks so good!

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look and photos :)

    Kisses xx
    www.magdalenacibis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love the picture of you singing.You look like you had a lot of fun.That's good :) Looks like a great place too girl xx

    www.styleofozoz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow did you ate all of that fish? Lol nice pictures and outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos, La Mango is such a lovely place to hang out and Yes we had fun during karaoke...buh...dnt see any pic of me *straitface

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry doll,you were behind the cam.lol

      Delete