4 July 2013

Do it yourself- Revamp old tee shirts

Fashion sometimes is recycled.The fads we loved in the 90′s are slowly coming back,so why wait for a trend to come back around when you can start re-cycling now?

I am sure we all have old t-shirts lying in your closet just waiting to be thrown.Well, instead of just throwing them away you can still turn them into wearable and usable items.

so today i'll  shows us how we can do the same with our old T-shirts.Press play to find out how you can up-cycle your old shirts.

Enjoy and don’t forget to let me know if you tried it.

 


Thanks for stopping by,i appreciate all your comments xoxo Ndi'kim.

10 comments:

  1. it's really cute! and i love the pink neon bra under ^^

    la-melisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So cute and thanks for sharing girl! Now following you on GFC and Bloglovin'! I would love it if you followed me on Facebook! :)

    https://www.facebook.com/LeopardMartini

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a great idea, thank you for share!!!! You've talently carried it out;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice concept
    Http : / / trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing..I love it :)
    I need to do some crop tops to myself as well hehe
    xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are wonderfull! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daring.. I really like the way you look in the second photo of your header. The combination of the red dress and beige/brown bag is beautiful.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and thanks for sharing fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings, I like your website. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, good job! Thananks

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/van-heusen/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  10. i should try this... thanks for sharing.

    http://redlipsaddiction.com/

    ReplyDelete