24 July 2013

Colour pop


Today I went for a model casting NNSM(Nigeria's next super model)It's a model contest here in Nigeria.Which I was one of the contestant in 2009 and No I didn't win lol.But it was  a fun journey that was worth it and it brought me out as a runway model.

I wanted to be very comfortable.So I went for this look and with a touch of peach pink pumps I felt and looked stylish.

Enjoy the rest of your day.





 The girl in the picture background is one of the models casting....but what are they doing behind me???

 
                              Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments.
                                                           xoxo Ndi'kim
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. love the monochrome look and the pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple but chic! Were you trying out for NNSM this year too?



    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I wasn't ,just went to watch the casting

      Delete
  4. Looking fab. Check out the guy in the second to last picture. Even he is distracted :DDDD!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look you went for, this shirt is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. africaintels.com26 July 2013 at 04:53

    so on point. www.africaintels.com

    ReplyDelete