28 June 2013

T-shirt- Alpha and Omega of Fashion Alphabet

Today i did something that surprised me.Years back i won't be caught wearing all black.But somehow i found myself rocking it sometime back(see it HERE) And to think that i loved it.
I love this black tee,i can wear with just everything,its one piece i can't do without lately.
So today i decided to do all black again,but this time i styled it with a denim and with my puss the whole look brightened up.
I love this look and i see me doing more of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Giorgio Armani wasn't wrong when he said"I have always thought of the T-shirt as the Alpha and Omega of the fashion Alphabet".
 
Thanks for stopping by,i appreciate all your comments xoxo Ndi'kim.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely denim jacket.I've been looking for the right one for awhile now.And your purse is def a statement

    xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And happy belated birthday haha hope you had fun.The cake looked delicious :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!
    Love ur jacket.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The denim vest adds some chicness to the outfit, gorgeous look:)
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great look! The denim vest is the perfect add!

    xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit is really nice. Casual yet classy ;)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete