10 May 2013

Pretty in Pink

 Happy weekend!Trust you all had a FAB week.Anyways today being friday i couldn't think of any better way to style myself than going out in pink.Yea i know every girl loves pink but i think i am one of those girls that was almost obsessed with pink.I could wear pink everyday all week and won't mind.But growing up i had to minimize it.
Today is one of my casual look days. With my hair still packed up like a chinese lady lol.I decided to pair this navy blue leggings with a pink top so it could brighthen up the whole look.I would have paired it with any bright colour but opted for pink.
High waist leggings or trouser makes your legs look longer than it looks,because it measures from your upper waist down.So if you want to look taller than you already are i suggest you opt for this.
 

 To make your waist look slimmer add a tummy belt just like i did and try not to make the belt too tight so you don't end up looking funny.
 
 
For my foot wear i went completely out of the box and got me a navy green kitten heel shoes.I opted for kitten heels because i have long legs already,plus i wore high waist,so i didn't want my legs looking endlessly long lol.
 
 
 I kept my assessories simple as the pink is already out there,so there is no point dragging for more attention.With this look my weekend is good.

 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by xoxo Ndi'kim.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love pink too n u fabulous in dis Outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur outfit sure luks gud 4 d weekend.simple buh cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top.
    You killed this look.
    Chic!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit.... I like
    I love your belt!
    Now following your blog...
    Please follow back.. thank you :)
    www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks @Peace I sure will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,really cool,u look chic in d outfit,I love...

    ReplyDelete