27 May 2013

Pattern Trend

 Rachel Zoe once said"When you look like you just stepped out of a catalog,that's never good.People shouldn't succumb to trend,they should interpret trend"
In line with the quote,this 2 coloured pattern leggings is trending like no tomorrow.Its also trending in skirts and dresses.I have heard stylist say that the pattern gives a figure to the body and makes you look more curvier and slimmer than you already are,I see alot of women digging this trend,some it looks good and some not.For me i think if you curvy then this trend is a big no no.Why want more when you already have.Anyways,its my opinion,we are all entitile to one.lol.
 
 
 


 
 
 
I wasn't aiming on looking slimmer than i am lol,so i opted for a non fitted white shirt and with a black blazer over it,i was good to go.
You might want to wear a black shirt because the leggings has black,but i didn't even consider black  when i knew i'll be wearing a black blazers,sometimes you just have to think and wear things outside the box,wear what makes you comfortable and happy in a positive way tho.
One can look completely different wearing same leggins but with a different colour shirt and blazer.I'll post that some other time.
 
 
 
 
Someone got a makeover!!First time trying this hair colour,wasn't sure at first,but now i am glad i took the risk.Not bad.  
 
 
I didn't want too many colour so i tried to make my shoes and bag stay within the colours i wore as the leggings has its own drama already.No need dragging for more.
 
 
 
 
With a blazer you'll look very formal.So if you having a date after work and can't head back home,just pull the blazers and you'll have your off duty style.
 
 
 

 
 
 Thanks for stopping by I appreciate all your comments,xoxo Ndi'kim.
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Super cute pants! I want!
    You look great!

    p.s- I nominated you for a Liebster Award here- http://justporsh.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @justporsh.Thanks for the nomination too.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pants fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! plus yes your hair is nice

    loving your new header btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cassandra thanks am glad you love it.

      Delete
  4. I luv ur jeggings nd pump shoe....u rock gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @slim kim glad you love it.

      Delete
  5. I really like your style hun, very nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look and cool pics!!!!
    Kisses honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice . . . :)

    http://www.ourjaipur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your side panel pant and the color us so unique
    Hugs
    Http : // trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks glad you love it @Trendy Rammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that quote from Rachel! So true but sometimes so hard! :)
    You look amazing!!! I don't think I could pull this trend off but you certainly can

    xx,
    Mary
    M.A.S. FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M.A.S Fashion am glad you love it.

      Delete
  11. You look fabulous in those pattern leggings. Your style is unique and you surely can make anything look good on you. Hey! Can you suggest if I can wear pants like these to my interview? Because I am so in love with them.

    ReplyDelete