14 May 2013

My Timeless Piece

Everyone needs a timeless piece.Whatever it may be,just make sure it stands the test of time.One of my timeless piece is my faded denim jacket.I love it because its trans-seasonal.I've had it for a while and i wear it for different looks on different days.here's todays style...

 
 
 


Denim and lace! I don't know how or what inspired this look,but i just couldn't let my coral lace skirt lay in my closet forever.




 
By now you should notice i am not a great fan of matching colours of the bag and shoes i wear.(I do if need be)so i decided to match my shoes with my skirt.The bag is one of my sisters timeless piece,and i had to borrow lol.



 

For me the gold neck piece and banlges was all i needed to complete my look.You can use any colour neckpiece,but the bolder the better.

 



I love things that age well,things that don't date,that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best~Giorgio Armani.

Thanks for stopping by xoxo Ndi'kim.

8 comments:

  1. I so love this look fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, love the collar band with the collard shirt. You working it!

    xoxox Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love ur coral lace skirt!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit. Love the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete