16 May 2013

Maxi and Prints

 Maxi is one of my "go to outfit" when i can't think of anything else.Its easy and free.Paired with the right accessories you'll be good and free as the air.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I see women pair their maxi with heels,but i wore flat sandal,sometimes i wear a denim jacket over it.But for today i chose my crop top.It was cold and i needed to cover up.And print was what i needed to make todays style different from the maxi and denim look.

 
 
 Always wear only one piece of leopard print at a time. Any more than that is a big NO NO.
Keep everything else simple.
 




Thanks for stopping by xoxo Ndi'kim


8 comments:

  1. U look gud in dis outfit. I don't feel comfortable in long gown but seeing dis,I'll try it out one of dis days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur hair fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous. Love the bright color maxi
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waw! Such a pretty color and maxi in general! There's something about maxi's that just make them elegant and feminine :)

    xoxo
    Gozika
    http//:gozikasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete