12 May 2013

Little Lace Dress (LLD)

This lace dress is one of the girly thing i own,but funny enough it's been lying in my closet since i bought it.But there is always a first time like they say.




Anyways i couldn't think of a better way to sytle it than the way i did.For a nude colour dress i would normally wear black shoes,but i wanted to look different than the usual.So i decided to pop in colours to make it look brighter.




I didn't want to do the to match shoes and puss thing,so this was my other option.I love it!




The thin belt is there like its not(you might not even notice it)but the truth is without it you would tell something is missing.




 My hair is all packed up so i went for a dropped earing.Opted out from a neck piece because the neck line of the dress is high and there wouldn't be need for it as my earing has it all covered.



 
To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail~Giorgio Armani.

Thanks for stopping by xoxo Ndi'kim.
 

6 comments:

  1. Jst wen I tot u wnt get me busy wit ur oufit....I luv ur zara shoes,dorathy perkins puss nd earing.gud 2 go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple nd pretty,I like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you :)
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @Gaby de modacapital.will sure check it out and follow.

      Delete