21 May 2013

Black...the new sexy


Some say black is too dark,not for me...i say BLACK IS THE NEW SEXY!Growing up i didn't like black dresses,tops,trouser or whatever,but now i rock black without looking back.I really never thought a day would come that i'll wear black head to toe and still feel good with myself.But today was that day.

Anyways,today was pretty much one of those days i played dress up until i found something new.So i decided to wear my see through lace top and show some skin and i paired it with my half cotton half leather pants.I kept accessories less.And i had a fun,casual and flirty style for my day.

When buying your leather pant ....Always find a pair that is form-fitting. Try a size down from your usual, since the leather will stretch a bit.Don't go too tight.You want to show off your curves, not cut off your circulation.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6808781/?claim=64sbfxyr8p8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>









I really love the wristwatch and bracelet trend...



 The bunny hair band wasn't bad afterall...


Keep it simple,don't wear leather pants with leather top unless you going on a motorcycle ride.lol.

 




 

 

 
Thanks for stopping by xoxo Ndi'kim 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. nice!!!!
    your top I like!!!
    www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircoloe and headband! Very creative, check us out!!

    for everything Haircare, Skincare and beauty -->> www.myHairmyBeautyNIGERIA.com

    ReplyDelete